Wednesday, October 18, 2023

 The Upper Room


A Year With the Bible

Genesis 9.1-17 God’s Promise to Noah

Praying The Promises Of God

“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
    after that time,” declares the Lord.
“I will put my law in their minds
    and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.

~Jeremiah 31:33

Morning Meditation

5 You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. 6 Keep these words that I am commanding you today in your heart. 7 Recite them to your children and talk about them when you are at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you rise.
~ Deuteronomy 6:5-7

Verse of the Day

Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually.

Thought for The Day

God knows my thoughts and hears my words.

Prayer Focus

Someone who encourages me to pray

Prayer

Heavenly Father, we thank you that you hear our words and know what is on our hearts. Amen.


Comments

Popular Posts