Sunday, October 15, 2023

 Upper Room



A Year With The Bible

Genesis 6:1-22    God Warns Noah about  Coming Flood

Praying The Promises Of God

2 Thessalonians 3:5    May the Lord direct your hearts to the Love of God and to the Steadfastness of Christ

Verse of the Day

so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. Isaiah 55:11 ESV https://my.bible.com/bible/59/ISA.55.11.ESV

Thought For The Day

Trusting God to accompany me will bring hope to my days.

Prayer Focus

University Employees

Today's Action

Look at your hands and thank God for them.

Closing Prayer

Father God, I thank You for the my hands.May I use them to Your Glory.
Amen.

Today's Worship Service

Comments

Popular Posts