Daily Devotional

 


Psalm 3:1-8

LORD, I have so many enemies! So many are standing against me. So many are talking about me: “Even God won’t help him.” Selah But you, LORD, are my shield! You are my glory! You are the one who restores me. I cry out loud to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain. Selah I lie down, sleep, and wake up because the LORD helps me. I won’t be afraid of thousands of people surrounding me on all sides. Stand up, LORD! Save me, my God! In fact, hit all my enemies on the jaw; shatter the teeth of the wicked! Rescue comes from the LORD! May your blessing be on your people! Selah

Today's Prayer

 

Dear God, thank you for giving us strength to face each challenge, and help all those who are facing hardships. Amen.

Thought for the Day

 

God is here to help me in every situation.

Prayer Focus

 

Christians in Pakistan


Source: The Upper Room

Comments

Popular Posts